View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:32 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 26 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 160,880,413,472,769.88
Total Points: 160,922,430,493,921.34
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStylin View Post
Yea seriously. I would just man up and do it myself if I was interested in the girl.

But he is a good friend and I owe him. So how can I get this info out of the girl?

I was thinking of just saying "i have a friend that likes you and asked me to find out where you work?", but if I say that she's going to think I'm creepy and she's also probably wont tell me.
If hes a good friend youll tell him to quit being creepy if he wants any shot. Look at my edit previous post and run that scenario by him.

And yeah, dont say that to her. Is she a good friend of yours, or just an acquaintance? If shes a good friend, just chat her up, making small talk but eventualky getting to if shes working, where, etc(if this is the case, dont mention your friend).

If shes not a good friend, idunno. Just text her up and say 'my friend has a crush on you'. She'll be like 'who?' Then say 'i cant tell, brocode, but he wants to talk to you, where do you work?' Something like that.