View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Capaedia
JMM Stan

Rep Power: 18 Capaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 325,982,013,038.92
Total Points: 469,832,531,523.82
your pressie - McGoorty Keep up the top posts! - Barnburner 1000 posts! Keep spreading knowledge. - JAB5239 1,000 posts - Scott9945 Great posting - joseph5620 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy Holidays  Capaedia - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* happy holidays to a good poster - Cleto_Reyes 

The top echelon are massively overpaid.

Everyone else is underpaid.

I don't like the idea that Floyd Mayweather, Mike Tyson, De La Hoya can make more in one fight than a doctor or scientist will make in his entire life. Hell, he might be on similar pay to the most high-demand doctor in the world (I'm not sure).

I also don't like that some quality fighters have to have jobs on the side when they put in a lot of hard work and take a lot of punishment. Especially in the lower weights.

But what can you do?