View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM
-Weltschmerz-
Russian Champion

Rep Power: 41 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,737,139,846,020,357.00
Total Points: 6,737,139,846,041,468.00
bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine 
welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane ATG poster - sugarsmosley 
Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas No Message - Lebanon 
Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit Great posts buddy - Boxing Goat Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
Froch and Kassler may appear to be united, but Kassler will be the one on the outside looking in after Froch ends him and moves on to a rematch with Ward. Kassler is getting roughed up and stopped. it took three years for Kassler get back in with a top level opponent after his first meeting with Froch, and i would be surprised if he ever fights at the top level again after the rematch.
It's a close fight, but I have Froch edging it in a bloody 12 round war. Don't write off Kessler though, he's tough and durable.