View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 435,612,820.24
Total Points: 521,560,791,311.80
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
I kinda believe Donaire here. He made mention of wanting Mares immediately after his last fight and that the promoters need to situate that and make it happen as he's stated (with Arum right beside him during the interview) that he's been asking for the fight. I think he knows he can beat Mares. I made mention of the fact that if people outside both Mares and Donaire's circle are seeing a contract made up from Golden Boy to fight Donaire, how genuine is it? How many contracts to do we see floating around the net for the public to see before anything is even signed?

I can understand how people think Bob Arum is a snake (which he is), but Oscar and GBP are Saints? LOL...they're all promoters at the end of the day.
Arum confirmed he received it. He has made multiple comments on it. Nonito is just a puppet. They say since mares moving up meant he necer wanted if when mares himself said if no nonito fight then hes moving up. This was after it was rejected.