View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:51 PM
lefthook2daliva
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 lefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,225,324,215.22
Truth spoken about Khan-Mayweather!!! - Atreyu Khalil Good poster and he knows some boxing! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed the king cotto thread question you asked, lol, if it hurts my feelings, ill answer you someday in the future, peace, lol - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

I think he can beat all the light middles and any MW that can make 154...

But he lacks the courage to try.

Don't misinterpret this to mean I think he's a physical coward. I don't. I'm sure he has no physical fear of anybody.

What he he lacks is emotional courage.

What would he do w/o his "0"? He can't risk that. His ego couldn't take it.

He'd probably flip out and have to start takin' psychotropics and layin' on a couch badmouthin' his daddy to a shrink.