View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:05 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,689,004,247.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
  • Italian back story was boring.
  • The part at the theater boring.
  • Cuba part unnecessary.
  • No Brando.

A big plus though was the rise of Michael's dad in the states, which was excellent.

what?

the italian back story was amazing. young michael new to the italian country, courting a pretty young girl by going to her father first and dating using old school italian rules. Young deniro/ don corleone doing work and making his bones in new york getting the best of the don fannucci.

i prefer the first because it was more streamlined and it had brando but its totally understandable when critics and people say part 2 was better. It was much more diverse and deep than the first one.

You've made a lot of crappy threads recently and you need to get your trolling down to a minimum.