View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 444,325,076.64
Total Points: 521,569,504,148.73
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
Not that I don't think Arum is a scumbag in his own right, but I don't think GBP are saints either and clearly they have their own agenda too. People have complained for years about Pacquiao only fighting Top Rank guys. But what has Mayweather fought in the last 5 years? Golden Boy fighters. It makes no difference either way. I think both companies are about making money and both HAVE worked outside their umbrella with Dibella, Shaw, and a host of others. They're only hurting the sport from great fights being made. Inevitably it'll bite them in the ass when they have no other fights to make.
Cause TR fighters fight TR fighters. No agenda thats a fact. Look now with Nonito. Look how long and difficult it was for Martinez to get fight and i believe he had to sign away some rights. Floyd fights GBP foghters cause they have the class. If thats bot the case then why did we see bradley v pac and now bradley has no one, a fourth fight with JMM, and now possibly rios who hasnt even fought at WW.