View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Tonyu
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Tonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,147.60

Hearn this is exactly like the Stevenson scenario and it's not fair on Brook or Stevenson you can't have your cake and eat it so the pun goes. Don't get me wrong I would prefer Froch V Kessler than Froch v Stevenson any day of the week but that is a personal preference but the point is the No 1 Contender is the No1 contender for a reason and its not the publics wants but the rankings which have to be considered, like I have said many time before on here your mandatory should slway take preference over any unification fight - Froch had his voluntary agianst Mack its only right Stevenson is next then to follow by Kessler in the summer this is to ensure that boxing always wins and no-one is bigger than the sport - whether Stevenson should be no1 contender or not is a different debate, but boxing should always win - so for the sport to win Alexander v Brook better be next or we are heading down a slippery slide - sorry Iam a Old School and that how it should always stay.