Join Date: May 2012
Location: London uk
Rep Power: 3
Total Points: 10,034,479.96
Originally Posted by mconstantine
- Explosive Push Ups (Push yourself off the ground)
- Jump Squats
- Box jumps
You can really get some good work if you incorporate lighter weights too though.
- Twisting medicine ball throws (you can also use like a 25lb plate weight, just don't release on the throw obviously)
- Standing Explosive Chest Presses with 25lb plate weight (upward angle)
- Punch drills with 5lb weights (Simple 1,2,3,4,5,6 combinations over and over again work well)
- Explosive squat presses with 25lb weight plates.
- Explosive overhead shoulder presses with 25lb weight plates
We do nearly all the ones you list and you really feel them , there perfect for increasing explosive power