View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:24 AM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,955,581,764.05
Total Points: 225,005,662,427.45
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 

It was legit imo, Johnson was out of shape and passed it, he started well enough but was running out of steam. He could probably have gotten up but I think he was done and had little enough left. Maybe in his own head he convinced himself that because he could have gotten up that it was a dive, but imo he just sort of gave up. I thinks it was a case of down, hurt and exhausted against a guy that wasn't going to wilt any time soon ... a sort of to hell with this I've had enough kinda thing.