View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:16 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,251,235,636,344.74
Total Points: 11,316,412,708,240.22
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARQUEZ View Post
Doesn't take alot of brain power to see what's going on here.

It will fail because Guerrero is smaller than Floyd. You just can't recreate that Margarito bubble out of no where. It's unique to him only.
Yes, you're right. But you missed the part where I acknowledged this. I.E. in the vary last paragraph. There was no interest in this like there was with Margarito. Even with Floyd apparently "ducking" the remake of Margarito in the form of Guerrero, nobody will start saying that Floyd is scared to lose. They tried it and they failed. That article of "exerts picking Guerrero to beat Floyd" was the attempt to make him into something he is not.

Essentially, Alexander is his Baldomir of 2008. A protest fight and a collective Fuck You to the establishment. "I will fight the boring brother from St. Louis and give him the PPV payday, instead of the Mexican-American that you all conjured up out of thin air to be a perceived threat",
and I'm paraphrasing as Floyd obviously wouldn't have the wits to say it exactly like that.