View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:13 AM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,416,112,021,457.11
Total Points: 14,458,366,608,989.20
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a "5th" HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inITtoWINit View Post
You been smokin too much gas.
Guerrero would get manhandled by Floyd. He came out on the right side of a battle to beat Aydin, a boxer Jesus Soto Karass of all people just dominated. Then he got frustrated early by Berto's poor Floyd impersonation, and went full on dirty to win a war against a blind man.

I don't see how a unification fight with the bigger and more naturally gifted Alexander is such a problem. They both get beat by Floyd, but Alexander is definitely the more difficult fight for him. Guerrero was going to end up looking silly.