View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 29 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,113,718,223,261,836.00
Total Points: 16,113,760,240,351,882.00
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- gracias - fifth tea sent :lol1: I guess we now know why the phone bends? Now that's funny - -jose- 4k post - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Your doing the same thing that the old timers do when talking about Joe Lewis or Ali and people dismiss them.

Jordan is the greatest ever, yet people younger than 30 have no clue how great he really was. Same when people say Tyson was greater than Ali.

As time goes on, the younger generations forget or don't understand the greatness of athletes or musicians in the past.

Someone like myself that loves the old school artists, I can tell you first hand there's nothing today that even compares because technology has made people more lazy and has given the avg talent the ability to sound great. Where as back in the day, you didn't even get a look unless you were the best of the best.
Ay man, im 24 and i remember watching greatness