View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:21 PM
kokingbill
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 kokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245,199.46
Total Points: 1,273,302.81
Send a message via Skype™ to kokingbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
Philadelphia, PA—Undefeated heavyweight contender Bryant Jennings is more than willing to challenge heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko on April 6 in Germany, according to Jennings’ promoter, J Russell Peltz.

“I cannot understand why Klitschko’s people are having such a tough time finding someone to fight,” Peltz said. “I spoke with their American representatives a few weeks ago and offered Jennings but I was told we were not being considered.”

Jennings, 28, of Philadelphia, is ranked No. 3 by the IBF and No. 22 by the WBC. He turned pro in 2010 and is 16-0, 8 K0s, and he holds the USBA heavyweight title.
[Click Here To Read More]
Lets do it. Oquendo and solis are bums coated to Jennings. No reason why not. Strike while the iron is hot.