View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:06 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,110,703,351,787.26
Total Points: 11,110,703,432,844.38
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
In terms of absolutely no sleep, about 36 hours right before my flight out of Israel. I hate planes because I'm big and there is no room in those dam seats so I got myself crazy tired. The moment I sat down I was out until the plane landed in NYC

Hard to believe anybody voluntarily stayed up 4 days with no sleeps
i tired that before my last long haul flight to Oz. Worked the night before so was awake from about 7pm, flight was about 8pm the night after my shift was over. Got about 2 hours max, in 15 minute intervals over the course of my 2 flights (about 24 hours flight time)

I was ****ed when i arrived, and it was morning time in Oz. I went for breakfast and a few beer, and went back to my room and passed out for 14 hours!