View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 AM
F!x
It's In!

Rep Power: 7 F!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 525,479.13

"Zab, listen, I know who you are. We got a tip off from Team Garcia".. This is exactly what he said "..from Team Garcia, that Zab Judah and his camp were coming to incite a riot!" And I was like, what? I'm coming to watch my competition. Amir Khan is 140 fighter and I was given tickets by Goldenboy.

He said: "Yeah it sounds funny to us too".. I said, don't you think if it went down it would have gone down in NYC? But yeah, I was told not to go to the Amir Khan fight when I was in LA. And I thought it was kinda crazy.. So that's what I was talking about when I told everyone that police stopped us and not to go to the Khan fight.

1hour 43m:
http://tinyurl.com/b4lvtoj

Last edited by F!x; 02-05-2013 at 11:53 AM.