View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:53 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 44 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,964,295,497,571.47
Total Points: 14,601,508,526,957,672.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 

I really hope this isn't true. They might as well give Holyfield his shot then. I would rather see that then Oquendo vs Wlad. I mean it's not because the brothers are known to fight top notch opposition these days, but this surely has to be the lowest of the low if it gets made. On par with Vitali vs Briggs/Charr