View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:30 PM
jri9d0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 jri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,219,990.83
Be Joyful - Gift Giver good poster - -pound4pound- this pinoy doesn't believe in 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- ran out of green - jazluvr for your collection - sugarsmosley 

How about an essay on the "Styles makes Fights" analogy?

You can discuss that the true art of the Sweet Science is hitting without being hit.

Furthermore, you can discuss various styles of fighting that emphasize such and elaborate on the differences of styles (i.e brawler verse a pure boxer).

If you can use visuals such a videos use specific fights with particular boxers that exemplify those styles.

Example: Two blood and guts brawlers: Gatti/Ward I

Two counter punchers : Floyd/Marquez

One boxer one brawler: Ali/Frazier I

Understand these are just random examples hope this helps you in the right direction.