View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:34 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 182,082.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Then why does he DEMAND them if he dont need them to win ?

On top of a CW why put Margo into a 26 ft ring with 8oz gloves , lol the fans would not have a clue its just a fight to them wtf do they know about weight .

Why does he beat Cotto with a CW and flat refuses to fight him without one , same man right ? WRONG !

Why did he refuse JMM 143 ? because Juan is smaller than him and Manny has had a weight advantage over JMM in every fight , so they thought they would slow JMM down forcing him to go toe to toe , Roach came out and said this , KARMA BITES .lol , they should know after Bradley that forcing them up is not the same as forcing them down .

Manny is a WW fake , he was a fabricated superman built on the back of his great 130 career fights and sold to masses through good match making and made to order rules , no fighter in history has had so many conditions forced on opponents , he cant stop a WW without a CW and gets face planted by a LW and you ask does he a need a CW to beat those guys , you bet he does thats why he DEMANDED them or its no fight ! what proof do you need lol .

Why is your bar all red? I'm a horrible poster and I'm not even red.. you seem like you really try to sound knowledgeable yet you still keep getting red ked.