View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:33 AM
Japanese Boxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Japanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 945,029,123.43
deliciousness - tongue me Thanks!!! - DempseyRollin well deserved - HaglerSteelChin 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tongue me 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbos View Post
lets solve this problem once and for all...force all pro boxers to use PEDs. Now that everyone is enhanced, the common factor of PEDs will no longer be relevant because no one can gain an externally induced chemical and hormonal advantage.

Some will argue that this policy carries a risk to the participants health. To that I say, they are boxers, they are entering a ring and getting punched and getting injured anyways.
Steroids do not make you punch harder. So just allow them. Make legal amounts and have doctors cleared by athletic commissions to give guys their legalized amounts to maintain a healthy body. They will go in periodically (once a month) and they will do drug tests for other stuff or increased levels.

This is the best way to do it, you keep the cheaters from abusing and you make sure everyone is 100% healthy.