View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:25 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,255,344.70
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat 

Then why does he DEMAND them if he dont need them to win ?

On top of a CW why put Margo into a 26 ft ring with 8oz gloves , lol the fans would not have a clue its just a fight to them wtf do they know about weight .

Why does he beat Cotto with a CW and flat refuses to fight him without one , same man right ? WRONG !

Why did he refuse JMM 143 ? because Juan is smaller than him and Manny has had a weight advantage over JMM in every fight , so they thought they would slow JMM down forcing him to go toe to toe , Roach came out and said this , KARMA BITES .lol , they should know after Bradley that forcing them up is not the same as forcing them down .

Manny is a WW fake , he was a fabricated superman built on the back of his great 130 career fights and sold to masses through good match making and made to order rules , no fighter in history has had so many conditions forced on opponents , he cant stop a WW without a CW and gets face planted by a LW and you ask does he a need a CW to beat those guys , you bet he does thats why he DEMANDED them or its no fight ! what proof do you need lol .