View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:17 AM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 24 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 129,028,845,768.20
Total Points: 129,029,852,787.19
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Pretty much exactly how I expected it to play out, if Aldo didnt KO him early then Frankie was gonna take it to him late and make it look interesting.

It was pretty obvious Aldo won the 1st 2 rounds as expected and Edgar took the last 2. Round 3 was so close and was the deciding factor but they got it right Aldo landed the cleaner harder shots.

Edgar definitely didn't really "lose" though. Tough close epic battle from Edgar as usual. He should definitely stick to 145 since Aldos really the only guy that I see beating him. And Aldo might move up soon even if he doesnt get a rematch.

Frankies way too fast and would box circles around Mendes, Zombie, Guida, Hioki, and Lamas. Frankie would earn a rematch in no time. I really want Aldo to move up though this way the perfect test and he passed with flying colors. I just feel he'd be a beast at lightweight being able to add more muscle and probably help his conditioning too.