View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 54 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,400,342,373,824,007.50
Total Points: 2,405,816,371,097,936.50
:love: - Bossy :love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 
10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov 
May-kin' it rain - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
Yeah same here. No students really gave a sh*t about results except the guys that were actually in the team. A handful of people showed up in the field behind the school to watch games and that was a couple of parents if that!! In America these High School players must feel like superstars!!
Lol tell me about the only people on the sidelines in our games were the subs lol. You might get the odd group of girls coming to watch 1 out of 10 matches it that was it. Those fuvkers in Texas got 45,000 people watching. No wonder some of the people don't grow up real life can't compare to that sh1t.