View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,068,349.74
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

I rarely watch fights that I've seen more than once! I just watched Clay vs Liston 1 and at 22 years old Ali was working his magic even as a kid! He learned alot in that fight about himself and consequently boxing! He found the hold behind the head to rest, tie up and basicly control! He found how to distance himself and anticipate!!
Ali did have a history in thye gym with Liston as a spar partner to Sonny and after his early success Dundee felt they could win against him! He was right!
Ray.