View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:59 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,057,064,005,312.28
Total Points: 12,067,064,094,908.99
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I am just a boxing fan and I don't care about football but I was expecting Mayweather to announce that he would be fighting Guerrero during the superbowl. Of course there is the unlikely possibility that he will announce he is fighting someone other than Guerrero. I keep checking boxing scene top headlines to see if Mayweather has announced his next fight but so far nothing. I am anxious to know who he is fighting and even more anxious to know who Canelo will be fighting and if Canelo will fight on the same day on the same show.