View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:44 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,165,939.42
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by check hook View Post
Meh, i seriously doubt he has failed any tests. That doesn't mean he couldn't be on something, but why would USADA cover for him? There is more in it for them if they hang him.
USADA wouldn't necessarily cover up any test, they'd report it to the promoter who contracts them out. What the promoter does with that is outside their purview. They have no responsibility to the state commission, as we saw with Morales. They probably cannot leak anything without risking a lawsuit, per contract, and all that would accomplish is their early exit from boxing.