View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:38 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,213,649.88

When someone accuses you of being racist, then they are saying that you are a racist, and to be called racist is a big MOFO'in thing. Mofo how dare you call me racist when there was no such thing that was RACIST. I challenge your pathetic racist accusing ass to prove that what I said was racist. I challenge your simple minded brain that needs a simple phone made out of metal because your unflattering body can not look after a phone without needing metal to survive your daily lifestyle of taking pictures of your dinner and Facebooking it I Phone styley. You mofo of a mofo better come back with something hard, not some IOS6 Apple maps Mofo ****, if you reply at an Apple level I Phone 5 response, I will slap that mofo ***** ass racist accusing mofo **** back in your ugly MOFO face and I will attempt to find where your girl works (I assume somewhere with boarded up windows called Crystals that offers massages) and buy her roses, chocolates and a nice pendant on Valentines and show her my hairy back, a back a real man has, unlike yourself.

Last edited by TensionKiller; 02-02-2013 at 03:40 PM..