View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:11 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 35 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -2,689,466,398,863,247.00
Total Points: -2,324,366,398,767,729.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default I think to believe we are the highest forms of conciousness is ignorant

The bubble that we live in is so damn small in comparison to what could possibly be out there.

If conciousness can spring to existence on a floating rock in literally the middle of nowhere that's less than a dot in a universe consisting of only 4% of known matter...

Who's to say it can't have evolved elsewhere... And I'm not talking about aliens either.. there's a universe of endless space and endless time out there with absolutely limitless possibilities. There's no rule that says conciousness can only form from organic matter.

I have no doubt in my mind that there are higher forms of intelligence out there, maybe existing between dimensions. It's just impossible for them not to exist if we can exist.

I just think we can't comprehend their existence..The same way ants can't comprehend our existence and bacteria can't comprehend an ant's existence and singlecelled organisms can't comprehend bacteria and so on all the way down to sub atomic particles and beyond.

Last edited by - Righteous -; 02-02-2013 at 12:15 AM..