View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 PM
killamoneymike
Banned

Rep Power: 0 killamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,265,005.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
i know they're definitely making another one.. but i dont know when.
I'm waiting too because im sick of the exploits in FNC. The game is still awesome but seriously flawed.
Yea I know man, like the straight right off the push glitch which people can literally control the fight with because it works like 75% of the time if they know how to use it. Theres no evading that punch. Which is really corny.

I've been beat by the worst of people just because they knew how to use that exploit.

Also people just abuse the straight right hand in general. Its so annoying. But I usually beat them anyway. I usually beat a lot of people. I am nasty. I learned to just avoid most of the potential cheesers by just avoiding people with 80 inch reach or more. Those are always the ones to exploit the straight right hand. I play OWC and I am on the leaderboards.