View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:47 PM
YOU WILL LOSE
BECAUSE I HAVE PILES

Rep Power: 0 YOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these partsYOU WILL LOSE is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,042,225.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
Marquez destroys easy Guerrero at 126 130 135 140 or 147

Guerrero was exposed by Salido c'mon is a Fighter Class B- The Eternal Interim Champ
what kind of boxing fan are you? a fighter loses when hes young to someone who tested positive and hes done? even if u think salido was clean, hes a good fighter anyway who cares. in the end, jmm, tim and floyd will duck this guy

Quote:
"I've come to the realization that Marquez absolutely wants no part of me," Guerrero said. "I'm his mandatory and he's choosing to fight Morales. I don't want to hear any nonsense that I don't have a big enough name, or that he's not going to make the money he wants fighting me.