View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:47 PM
YOU WILL LOSE
BECAUSE I HAVE PILES

Rep Power: 2 YOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond reputeYOU WILL LOSE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,040,741.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
Marquez destroys easy Guerrero at 126 130 135 140 or 147

Guerrero was exposed by Salido c'mon is a Fighter Class B- The Eternal Interim Champ
what kind of boxing fan are you? a fighter loses when hes young to someone who tested positive and hes done? even if u think salido was clean, hes a good fighter anyway who cares. in the end, jmm, tim and floyd will duck this guy

Quote:
"I've come to the realization that Marquez absolutely wants no part of me," Guerrero said. "I'm his mandatory and he's choosing to fight Morales. I don't want to hear any nonsense that I don't have a big enough name, or that he's not going to make the money he wants fighting me.