View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,069,945.08
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

The draw was the "good ol' boy network" continueing to let Hagler know that he (& Goody) were outsiders (lack of a contract with a "working" promoters) so you wait longer!!!
....no one wants to fight Vito, you could get a head butt in the locker room if your not carefull hahahaha!! a dangerous guy to fight!
Hearns got disrespectfull to Marvin and Marvin was ALL about respect!!
The Leonard fight to me is a "throw away"! Ray didn't come to fight and I'm one of those that believes he waited for Hagler to slow down and could have and should have fought him years early but thats Leonard a very calculating guy!
No way Duran was getting stopped that night, and thats the way he fought.
Thats why the Duran fights after his first with Leonard are throw aways to me. Its not Duran fighting to win its Duran looking for the pay day and the win at all costs is long gone.
Hagler was a complicated guy, he was aware of his career closing and made sure he wasn't going out on his shield! You rarely saw him take chances like in the Hearns fight, in his younger days you could goat him in!!! Ray