View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:13 AM
DigitalBeast
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 DigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalBeast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 314,006,859.86
Total Points: 10,314,017,493.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav View Post
I wonder how JMM would look physique wise if that fight got made. I must be honest, it would be curious, but thats about as far as my curiosity would go for this fight, Floyd would beat JMM so easily, JMM knows that, we know that and JMM has even acknowledged Floyd is in a different league to him. Whats the point.....but I get it, "he's the guy who knocked Manny out", beat him and then maybe fight Manny after the hype of the JMM 2 win.

I hope not. Bring on Guerrero, Canelo and then Martinez and I would be over the moon
Martinez should come the soonest. He's the oldest.