View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,995.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I am not sure how much Dawson's weight had to do with the loss. He said going into the fight that 168 was no problem. It sort of sounds like an excuse for losing to a better fighter now.I have faith in Ward to perform at a high level but I no longer have faith in Dawson. I voted that Ward KOs him at any weight.
His trainer said he was struggling with the weight on this very forum. Of course they are going to say there isn't a problem leading up to the fight, they'd be idiots if they didn't.