View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Szef99
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 37 Szef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond reputeSzef99 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,563,515,460,459.99
Total Points: 1,563,515,462,222.95
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. thanks goodluck! - `STEELHEAD Whenever i read your posts i laugh histerically - Alx. Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Andrew Golota - Weltschmerz 
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capaedia View Post
I see that as a reason for him to keep fighting. He never had an ATG to beat on and boost his legacy. That's part of the problem when it comes to ranking him.

Even as a fan, he could be that signature win to the next heavyweight ATG. You never know.

We don't know if he beat ATG untill he'll retire. He's the best right now and no one can compete him but if he'll beat Price for example or other prospect then he'll retire and after him Price or other guy he'll become great than Wlad will have ATG on his resume. Besides it beating ATG is not a decisive factor of someone greatness. Look at Lewis - he beat everyone and yet people didn't recognize him as an ATG till he was retired. And look at Tyson he didn't beat anyone significant and yet during his career people established him as an ATG just beacuse he was entertaining.