View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:48 AM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,323,689,384.22
Total Points: 224,373,769,841.40
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 

Top of head .........

Lewis Tyson and Ali are my defos

Louis, Foreman, Liston, Holmes probably win (not sure about Foreman)

Bowe at his best I would favor over both but wouldn't be shocked if it went the other way, especially against the current version of wlad.

Holyfield gives em a great fight but I wouldn't be surprised if evander came up short via close decison to both. Not convinced though, prime Holy would be MILES better than anybody they have ever beat and I wouldn't be surprised if he got the win. In trilogys I think he'd defo get a minimum of 1 win over both anyway and maybe just maybe he'd come out on top. Thinking more about this ... Wlad by no means dominated haye ... barring the klit fans yeah he EDGED almost every round but at no point did he really lay a beat down on him, and Holy is gonna be a waaaaaay tougher challenge than Haye and then looking at byrd vitali .... yeah I may revise Holyfield up to favourite v the klits. Not sure ... this could have a thread all of its own if it wasn't for pro/anti klit freaks

I think frazier would be in trouble against them, I'd love to think otherwise and maybe he could pull it out but the foreman demolition makes me think he'd be in trouble with guys of the klits size.

Also in a modern sense it's a pity they never fought Tua, I'd imagine wlad would lewis him but u never know, Vitali v tua would have been a cracker.

Last edited by House of Stone; 02-01-2013 at 06:54 AM.