View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 203,153.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
and "big klitschko fan" is posting KOed Wlad photos in every other thread (which btw don't have nothing with that fight or relevant discussion), LOL!

Don't be a hypocrite. You love Lennox, you see him as the best ever. That's ok, but don't sell BS. It won't make him bigger if you pretend you are klitschko fan and then 'admit' that lennox is so much better ! It's so obvious that it's sad!

On a topic... I would bet only on Ali (and maybe very prime Tyson) against this version of Wlad.
Lennox is 50:50... He beats the rest IMO.

A few others would have an edge over Vitali.

Yes.. I will like to apologize. The reason I posted those pictures is that the thread starter belongs in the '2nd category' of Klitschko fans (Freedom, Wladowns aka vladimir23 on ESB,)

You belong in the 1st category.

I will favor this version of Wladimir over almost everyone as well.

He is around Lennox's size, has massive power, great boxing skills, is more athletic than Lennox (debatable though), and is better technically than Lennox.

The only reason I will favor Lewis over Wlad is because Lennox had the ability to turn a fight into a Pier Six brawl and had good inside fighting skills. Lennox's jabs will often be followed by a variety of hooks, short lefts,upper cuts, over hands+ combinations .Wlad's jab is followed by the straight right.
Lewis on the inside will often have Hopkins like tactics as well in hurting opponents during clinches.
Lennox had under rated defense as well, he is a very good counter puncher and during his peak had his own variation of the shoulder roll (see Briggs Fight) which he effectively pulls off.

I don't see Wlad or Lewis beating Peak Ali and for me both Wlad and Lewis will be in danger against a Peak Tyson.

The problem is we can't under estimate the OTHER big 2 from the 90's -Peak Bowe and Holyfield.

The best version of Bowe and the best version of Holyfield are surely 50/50 fights or nearly so against Wladimir. This is no knock on Wlad.. because the best versions of Bowe/Holyfield can beat 90% of all the Heavys who ever fought.

To me h2h.. It's divided into several tiers.

Tier 1
Lewis
Ali
Tyson

Tier 1 A
Wlad
Vitali
Holmes
Holyfield

Tier 2
Bowe
Louis
Foreman

Anybody from Tier 1 can lose to Tier 1 A.. and vice versa.

Tier 2 will be the slight under dogs, but will still be 40/60 fights.

These heavys I listed are just the elite of the elite in terms of overall h2h..

Last edited by Skittlez; 02-01-2013 at 03:09 AM.