View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:51 AM
HaglerSteelChin
Self-Exiled

Rep Power: 11 HaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerSteelChin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,375,989.48
Total Points: 43,493,786.02
gizmo - HaglerSteelChin No Message - HaglerSteelChin No Message - HaglerSteelChin right back at you girly man - E.P.T. sleep on this while you think about Hagler - E.P.T. 
Cheers, thanks for the gesture - A-Wolf 

<>

LOL, you think a poster like me cares about Red or Green K? I will state my opinion regardless of that consideration.

If i am a clown and dumb as you say that i am why you care if i throw insults? I thought pinoys had tough pusos? You claim you are tough as you are pinoy and live in an area surrounded by latinos in Southern FL.

I will give you credit for at least keeping your Pac images, even after the KO, it shows you still have loyalty for your fellow countrymen.