View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Cinci Champ
Subliminal

Rep Power: 11 Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,833,449,537,033.64
Total Points: 11,468,332,609,829.92
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r__mutt View Post
Am I the only who isn't disappointed with Rigo v Donaire (assuming thats all finalized and in the bag)? I still think thats a good fight and a lot of people accused Donaire of ducking Rigo (prior to the Mares accusations, as far as I recall), so at least he's fighting one of them.
I agree i prefer this match but i love pure boxing as much as a brawl if not more and rigo has some pure boxing skill and even tho he has only fought what like 12 pro fights he is still experienced to the fullest. i think its just the principle that top rank and golden boy are both ruining so many matches that could be made. Not to mention after that fight the winner which will probably be donaire still wont fight mares even if he follows him up in weight. well see what happens just wish GBP and TR would take there ego's out of it and even tho we all like to blame arum it does not help when richard constantly bad mouths top rank just to make himself look better. its almost like he wants arum to stay his course and not make fights so he can just blame arum. im not convinced richard wants the fights anymore then arum