View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:14 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 199,793.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EX- View Post
Floyd...

Holmes has some solid wins but his best win is Norton who was still good but not prime...I thought he beat Spinks the 2nd time and Cooney is a good win...

Floyd hasn't beat any PRIME great fighters but Judah, Hatton, Corrales, Castillo, Ortiz are solid wins and although Oscar was old, Cotto wasn't Cotto anymore, and Marquez was at 147 they are still respectable wins...not to mention the Marquez win looks a whole lot better now...

Regardless Floyd's legacy will always be stained for not fighting Pacquiao...

EDIT: Forgot about Holmes' wins over Shavers, that 2nd fight was brutal, I mean Holmes was beating the living **** outta Shavers and he wouldn't go down towards the end...I still give the nod to Floyd but its close

Which do you think are better wins.
Holmes over Shavers I and II or Floyd over Cotto