View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:47 AM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 458,391,651,710,666.56
Total Points: 458,522,651,968,403.06
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
In the WWE they all want titles so dont get that reference. And i understand the title thing but in boxing the "champion" pool has been diluted to the point everyone has a title and there are multiple champions in the same class with the same belt. Some didnt even win it. Let GBP offer them the right money and well see how important titles are.
People can say "belts are meaningless" all they want. Walk into any boxing gym in the world and ask the fighters in that gym how much being a world champion would mean to them. So I don't want to hear that ****.

Fact of the matter is, neither guy wants this fight, they're not even in the same weight class, both fighters want to win a world title and Matthysse is the mandatory challenger for a world title.

These guys want to be world champions. Not undercard circus acts that beat each others brains out for entertainment.

Last edited by PBP; 01-30-2013 at 11:52 AM.