View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:02 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,405,165,383.49
Total Points: 50,162,743,133,495.09
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
Why is Tszyu starting to make excuses after 8 years?
All fighters make excuses although it does seem odd he would make his nearly a decade later.

Tszyu before the Hatton fight:

Quote:
I am 35 and I am fresh. I am very confident because I am much better now at 35 than I was at 25. I could destroy the 25-year-old Kostya Tszyu right now with the 35-year-old Kostya Tszyu.

As for the style Hatton fought with, that's the way Tszyu wanted it:

Quote:
Question: Ricky has been a sensation in England and he has got a swarming, very high volume punch style, but that is probably something that you like ***8211; guys who come to fight?

Tszyu: Of course, I love it. Every time somebody is throwing the punch, there is a good chance that they open up themselves. I am an accurate boxer myself and I know that every time you try to punch in flurries, you have time to leave yourself open. For me, it is all about split seconds. I do not make mistakes myself and when other people make mistakes, when they are throwing the punch, it is usually time to go. That is why I am happy with anyone coming to me.

Question: In your last fight with Sharmba Mitchell, you basically came out and destroyed him. Is that the same plan with Ricky Hatton?

Tszyu: Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. I am preparing myself for any tactic. Whether it is going to be a brawl or it is going to be a tactical game, I am ready for anything. I will not need to look for Ricky. He will come on me and that is the great thing about this fight.

Question: Do you feel that it could just turn into a war right when the bell sounds?

Tszyu: We are not here to do the ballet. Of course, there is going to be war. That is what people want to see and that is what they are going to see.

Question: Do you prefer to fight a boxing technician like Sharmba Mitchell or a brawler like Ricky Hatton? If you had to pick, which do you prefer?

Tszyu: I think it is easier for me to fight the guys who are coming to me because I do not need to look for them. It is not easy to fight fighters like Sharmba because you have to chase and chase them. The guys who will come at you, throw the punches and, like I said, when they start throwing punches, they start making mistakes.
Ricky walked right through Kostya's best shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Hatton and his uncles as the ref (Micky Vann/ Dave parris) = 100% sure dirty tricks
Why are you telling lies?

Last edited by Weebler I; 01-30-2013 at 08:07 AM.