View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:45 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 26 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,872,954,385,068.50
Total Points: 157,874,971,405,625.31
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSWARP View Post
Are you weak in the head? lolollololollolollolo

So I'm to believe that israelis are so stupid that they bought in Ethiopians Muslim mistakenly thinking they were jews to counter their growing arab/Muslim population? do you realize how stupid that makes you look?

lmao at bringing those damn MOOOOOslems in a subject they have nothing to do with, you do realize you realise this makes you a conspiracy theorist?
Yes, moooooooslems have nothing to do with the subject of wanting to wipe israel off the map.....Thats how ridiculous your statement was.

The act of bringing in ethiopian jews is nothing new. What is relatively new is the increasingly growing threats against dem evil zionist jooooos.

And note, i use the term muslim loosely, im specifically speaking on Muslim extremists

But srs brah, got some of dat snake oil to sell you