View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:35 PM
TRANSWARP
Contender

Rep Power: 9 TRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,588.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by akScoundrel View Post
They wouldn't. Now try to wrap your mind around this slick concept, why would such Muslims with diabolical plans claim to be Muslims and not...oh lets say jewish?

Impossibru concept, i know. On another note, i got some snake oil id like to sell.

Are you weak in the head? lolollololollolollolo

So I'm to believe that israelis are so stupid that they bought in Ethiopians Muslim mistakenly thinking they were jews to counter their growing arab/Muslim population? do you realize how stupid that makes you look?

lmao at bringing those damn MOOOOOslems in a subject they have nothing to do with, you do realize you realise this makes you a conspiracy theorist?