View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:58 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,124,931.40
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
You see old men? Thats kinda creepy! Might need to see someone for that!

I dont need the last word missy. Youve defined yourself quite well. You are a failure. Ummm they have rep on here for a reason. Yours is self explanatory.
You ran out of comebacks and posted only words a drunk man may be able to translate. You took a e-knee. :WORD: Now STFU...You had my attention long enough. Im giving you the last word..You need it. I own you boy! Dont ever step to my post and talk shlt. Ill smash you each time.

Have a wonderful day!
We have an old man here who miserably resorts to sarcasm with a feminine undertone when he becomes clueless. Your b1tch like attempts to annoy and justify yourself do nothing more than to highlight your weakness.

The sad reality here is that your only talent is making an unwitting fool of yourself--probably like every time you get shot down before you even open your mouth.