View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:43 PM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,307,106.03
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The "I hate Tyson" award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

Tommy Loughran. His style has influenced my style more than any other fighter. I'll be happy if I ever even remotely resemble the perfect execution of his style.

Ricardo Lopez would be my second choice, but I'll never possess the raw abilities that he had to make his style work so well.