View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 34 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,095,580,407,644,977.88
Total Points: 1,095,711,407,924,287.62
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
We do know which Zab will turn up though & that is the problem, people buy into his sh1t talk & his hype. You know he will beat C level guys and you know deep down when its time to step up & hit the big time, the guy will fold! People always convince themselves ''Super Judah is coming this time'' & it ends in tears for them and they're like ''Should of listened to my head'' I see it everytime. Hes good at selling himself; I've gotta give him that.
I think he believes he can do it but when things don't go as planned he looks for a way out.

It shouldn't be about personalities though. Lucas is never ever in a bad fight & I would love to go out and watch him fight live but admittedly, I can't afford the luxury. It would literally cost me 2000/$3200 probably at a minimum to go see the guy fight live.
It shouldn't be but it is. Boxing is like high school. The popular fighters get privileges that others don't.