View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:42 AM
hayZ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,035,535,667.87
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. 

Man how I wish he fought Brock in 2009 and did what we all know he could do. Brock has great wrestling but his stand up was pretty awful. To have a chance against Fedor you have to be world class in every area. Fedor started his decline during 2007 imo, he was losing his speed but we didn't see it too much because of his ****ty competition in 2007 compared to his earlier/latter years. His own trainers said he stopped training properly around 2008 and had very short camps, he did not practice in a cage ever and stopped doing a lot of grappling and just focused on those power punches. His stand up looked pretty damn good just before he retired, he was consistantly training with dutch kickboxers, heavyweight top boxers and you could see this with him bringing leg kicks into his arsenal which he very rarely used before. His grappling was quite a lot worse though.

Fedor was a beast in his prime and honestly I still think if he fought the top heavyweights right now, he would give them a run for their money. Watching JDS against Cain made me realise this, JDS is the apparent NEW BREED with a BJJ black belt and top class stand up but his ground game was non-existant in terms of aggressiveness and his boxing was too relient on him being given room to manaovure and have good distance. Fedor could hurt you anywhere, complete fighter when he was in his prime.