View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 890,478,482.42
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky1971 View Post
ha ha ! the above statetment is correct.
the only reason he wants a rematch with danny garcia is because he has a "big boy belt" and there is money attached to one of those.
but, he thinks hes big money so he wont touch prescott,mccloskey,peterson never any mention of fighting bradley,alexander or even a domestic dust up with kev mitchell or kell brook.
this khan ponk is a complete cunt.
lets all not even respond anymore to posts on this cunt and maybe he will go away.
There's so much wrong with this post i don't even know where to start. I've put a few of the best bits in bold. Just read those out loud back again to yourself and then proceed to slap yourself twice, actually make that thrice.

Oh and the funny thing is, the only time i ever see you post it's in a Khan thread