View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:53 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 26 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,650,506,079,469.42
Total Points: 44,666,008,876,116.18
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
if cotto wasnt prime against Judah...when was he prime?and when did he almost stop cotto??stunned him sure but nearly stopped??

and boxed circles rounds Tszyu??he got ko'd on 2 rounds

coulda woulda shoulda with baldo..he got hi and ran
cotto was prime against mosley and margarito...that's when he actually polished up on his boxing skills and wasn't bullrushing his opponents like he did with judah and quintana for example

cotto was hanging on for dear life before he cracked judah's testicles...and I'm one of the biggest cotto fans on this board

he got ko'd with one shot against tszyu and didn't know how to clinch to survive, he didn't even take the full count to recover

mayweather went after judah first because everyone at the time felt zab had an off night against baldo...that's not disputable at all

stick to the lounge larry