View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:45 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 26 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,887,719,837,070.07
Total Points: 31,903,222,632,431.37
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear 

tbh judah had all the potential in the world to be a p4p superstar but he has the bad habit of overrating himself and losing focus

in his prime...
he boxed circles around tszyu until he got stopped
he could've easily beaten baldomir if he was on his A game
he gave a prime mayweather all he could handle for 5 round
almost stopped a near prime cotto before he got his nuts cracked
had a close fight with clottey which I felt could've gone either way

but the best zab never showed up in those fights...when he returned to 140 he did a poor man's version of whitaker which I felt would never work for him as evidenced by his loss to khan

I would say under different circumstances (different trainer) he could've been slightly better than cotto was perceived in his prime, but the fact is he never amounted to that greatness and is now at 50% of what he used to be